The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Thursday, February 5, 2009

How could I ask for more..........

Today I've just been thinking about could this be the month we are finally pregnant??? Knowing that this is our last cycle with Dr. Ru and the current infertility meds that I am trying before we go to ART in B'ham http://www.artprogramal.com/. Its so hard to make it through the day without thinking about it, its like all that I focus on anymore! (Im sure you all are tired of hearing about it) I saw this video on you tube and it hit me, it brought tears to my eyes. I have got to stop worrying about it, I know Ive said many times that I know its in Gods hands and I honestly believe that, but I dont think I truly 100% could say that Ive given it all to God until now! I am so thankful for what God has already given me.......I have a wonderful husband and the most awesome little boy ever! and if God chooses to bless us with another baby then I will be so happy but if not how could I ask for more.......... than what I already have!






Infertility is the hardest struggle that Chad and I have ever had to deal with, once with concieving Sam and currently. I just pray that God will help both of us to continue to have FAITH in this situation and just give it all to him and to God be the glory, whatever the outcome may be...............

I so appreciate all of your continued prayers for us. God is so good and he will take care of all of our worries.

(dont forget to mute my music at the bottom so you can watch this video)

~Jennifer




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post touched me so much tonight...yes, I know exactly what you are going through...it took 12 years to get our daughter here and another 12 to get our son here. God took us through an amazing journey to parenthood....some time I may share in on my blog...God is forever faithful...he knows the desires of your heart...you are in my prayers! Blessings, Leslie :))

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Thanks so much for your prayers!!!!
Yes, God is forever faithful!!!!
~Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

Leslie does know how you are feeling. I have lived it with her. (I am married to her brother and she is my BFF). She is amazing and NEVER and I mean NEVER gave up that God would bring them a second child.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)