Monday, August 16, 2010
The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9
Its noon and I have not done a SINGLE thing today!!! but watch the clock and wait on the phone to ring. At this point Im still waiting.... You can read this last post to get you up to date on where we are at...& then fast forward to today. Another appointment with the infertility Dr. and another recheck... these results will answer alot of questions for us! Are we done trying or is there reason to keep going??? If the results are good we have decided to go with 2-3 more cycles of fertility shots and IUI's. This will be our last go around of it. I am anxiously awaiting some positive results today. I.AM.NOT.READY.TO.QUIT.YET! All this time no matter what the odds have been. Ive never given up on God. I know he can make all the "impossibles" POSSIBLE!!
I still have faith that he can make it happen!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Looks bad huh?? I got in there and spent all morning... got rid of the air hockey table and brought down his old train table for him to use for his legos. I really didnt get rid of alot, i just couldnt do it, yet :(
So these are the after pics, lookin alot better now!!!
Today I will try to tackle my closet and thats gonna be an even bigger task than yesterday! Wish me luck!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- God (and for that I am so thankful)
- anything and i do mean anything STAR WARS
- Sports.Sports.Sports. at the moment it is baseball but lately I have heard you humming the BAMA fight song, so soon it will be all about football!
- playing your DSi
- you love your daddy but i think you love me lots too :)
- the beach (i've never seen a little boy love it so much)
- you still and think you always will love your "lamby"
- books and learning to read
- going back to school (me not so much but SO glad you LOVE it)
- being with your friends
- pizza, krispy kreme donuts, cookies & creme milkshakes, strawberries
- you are just "in LOVE" with the fact that you are a "luncher" at school this year
- snuggling up in daddy & mommy's bed (anytime of the day, especially when you get home from school to rest a little and at night to watch the Braves play baseball)
- The Atlanta Braves!! Brian McCann
- you would LOVE to have a baby brother or sister (you talk about it still ALL the time and I so hope that prayer of yours and ours comes true someday soon)
- a little girl Ali in your class... you talk about her all the time and you havent told me she is your "girlfriend" (thank goodness) but your granny sue asked about your class and that is how you classified Ali to her..
things you do not love:
- being "bored"
- being alone
- getting ready for bed.... you are the best staller there ever was and can find more things to talk about to distract bed time
- mexican food, i try my hardest to make you like it but you just dont and this one really bothers me :(
- to lose
Sam, words I use to describe you:
- cheerful (your character award in kindergarten)
- VERY outgoing
- Energetic (i mean full of energy!!)
- Super fast
- becoming strong in your faith
words to describe how i feel about you:
- blessed beyond words
- and more Love!
- happy to be your mom
I love you bud! and I continue to realize with each and every passing day how truly bleSSed i am to be your mom!! God made you for me and daddy and how Amazingly Awesome is that!! I had the BEST summer with you and am missing you now that you are off to First Grade and gone all day!!
I love you forever, like you for always, as long as i'm living my baby you'll be!
The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.