- God (and for that I am so thankful)
- anything and i do mean anything STAR WARS
- Sports.Sports.Sports. at the moment it is baseball but lately I have heard you humming the BAMA fight song, so soon it will be all about football!
- playing your DSi
- you love your daddy but i think you love me lots too :)
- the beach (i've never seen a little boy love it so much)
- you still and think you always will love your "lamby"
- books and learning to read
- going back to school (me not so much but SO glad you LOVE it)
- being with your friends
- pizza, krispy kreme donuts, cookies & creme milkshakes, strawberries
- you are just "in LOVE" with the fact that you are a "luncher" at school this year
- snuggling up in daddy & mommy's bed (anytime of the day, especially when you get home from school to rest a little and at night to watch the Braves play baseball)
- The Atlanta Braves!! Brian McCann
- you would LOVE to have a baby brother or sister (you talk about it still ALL the time and I so hope that prayer of yours and ours comes true someday soon)
- a little girl Ali in your class... you talk about her all the time and you havent told me she is your "girlfriend" (thank goodness) but your granny sue asked about your class and that is how you classified Ali to her..
things you do not love:
- being "bored"
- being alone
- getting ready for bed.... you are the best staller there ever was and can find more things to talk about to distract bed time
- mexican food, i try my hardest to make you like it but you just dont and this one really bothers me :(
- to lose
Sam, words I use to describe you:
- cheerful (your character award in kindergarten)
- VERY outgoing
- Energetic (i mean full of energy!!)
- Super fast
- becoming strong in your faith
words to describe how i feel about you:
- blessed beyond words
- and more Love!
- happy to be your mom
I love you bud! and I continue to realize with each and every passing day how truly bleSSed i am to be your mom!! God made you for me and daddy and how Amazingly Awesome is that!! I had the BEST summer with you and am missing you now that you are off to First Grade and gone all day!!
I love you forever, like you for always, as long as i'm living my baby you'll be!
The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.