The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Friday, March 11, 2011

Seven days till my baby will be Seven...

I have seriously been in the dilema of shutting this blog thing down. I honestly just havent been feeling it lately. So much stress in my life yet so many bleSSings to be thankful for. If anything I will try to keep it up for Sam and as a "scrapbook" seeing that I never have time to scrapbook anymore!!! I love all of my blogger friends and so thankful for all of you!!

So for the next Seven days I will post a picture of my sweet baby Sam. How is it possible that my baby boy is gonna be Seven years old.
For this child we prayed and God has granted us our request Samuel ~ 1:27



The most precious bleSSing I could ever recieve and I am so thankful for him!




2 comments:

FireWife425 said...

I am SOOOOOO there with you about the blog thing...

I do hope all is well with you? C & I have decided to "stop"

It is so hard to believe Sam is about to be seven. WOW! Where does time go? Seems like just yesterday I was making baby shower invites :-)

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I enjoy reading your blog and would miss you if you go!!!

Such a sweet picture, I can't wait to see more!