The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Celebratin TwElVe...

Twelve years, where oh where does the time go?!?! We celebrated our 12th anniversary back on April 15th. Anniversary and ball season never go good together...it always means we have to put off celebrating for awhile. We would not have it any other way though!! I am so very thankful that God brought Chad and I together all those years back in 1994...in the break room at that Brunos on Oakwood, gah...I sure hated having to get a job, especially at a grocery store when I turned 16. It was God's great BIG plan all along. Its funny to think about how God already knows all this stuff, he has it all planned out and boy...he picked a perfect one for me. I love Chad so...hes the best hubby ever and an even better daddy to Sam.

Then....
Now.....

This past weekend we had the first date night in a long time!! Spent it at Bridge Street, just spending time together...shopping and dinner at Connors. IT.WAS.THE.BEST. Much needed time together. Not to mention, Chad spoiled me a little with some splurging at the "Loft"...my fav store : )

~Jenn~

No comments: