The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day


Mommy and Sam



Veterans that are proud they served our country

Sam waving to the soldiers

Im so thankful for all these men and women that serve our country


Daddy and Sam


What a great time we had at the Veteran's Day parade! Sam doesnt really understand the whole meaning of today even though we tried to explain it to him, but he loved seeing army soldiers and all the army eqiupment and especially all the fire trucks and their sirens.
My Paw Paw was a World War II vet and seeing some of those older veterans today it brought tears to my eyes, just thinking about what they've been through in their lifetime and the sacrifice they made for me, my family, and everyone else in this country.
I want to thank all the men and women, then and now, for all they've done for our wonderfull country and our freedom. God Bless You!
Hope everyone has a blessed Veterans Day!

Update on our fertility treatment, my ultrasound looked good last week, like my ovaries had responded to the fertility meds, so I go for bloodwork this Sat. and should know if we are pregnant in about 10-12 days. This is all that I have on my mind right now, I want another little one so bad, Please continue to keep us in your prayers because only God can make this happen!
~Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found you through MeMe Lorie's. It's funny because I used to have the same border you have now. I too am a Christian woman and can't believe what our country has done electing "O". Scary times but I am standing on the word. I pray your prayers will be answered for another baby. God is so good!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

mom of 2 boys said...

Hey girl!
I love reading your blog, I have been checking in on you everyday! Hoopefully we can stay in touch easier this way! I cannot believe how big Sam is getting! So, did you like the Bring the Rain blog I told you about or had you already read it before? She is an amazing woman & very funny!
Praying for good labs Saturday!
Talk to you soon, miss you! : )

Jen

Deidre said...

I love your blog and LOVE the music. I had to sit and listen for a minute :)

Praying for you during this time of waiting :) Hang in there!