The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Monday, November 24, 2008

What a busy weekend........






We had a great short family get away to Nashville this weekend to the Opryland Hotel.
We dont usually go this early, but thought why not go ahead and we had a wonderful time. I needed a chance to get away, because we found out we arent pregnant this month and I had my hopes up so high, but I know that I have to keep the faith and it will happen in Gods time! Dr Rushing has increased my fertilty meds for this month, so you never know it could be a Christmas present, Im trying not to get my hopes up so high this time though!
Anyways back to our weekend! Its so exciting to see the excitment in Sam's eyes this year, he loved all the beautiful Christmas lights, Santa wasnt there yet but I told him he would have plenty of chances to see Santa this year! They had a christmas band there, Rockabilly ? and Sam loved it, he was dancing around and singing all the fun Christmas songs! We had a wonderful time just getting in the Christmas spirit together as a family!

Sunday we spent the day at church, visiting with Maw Maw, grocery shopping, and then home to make the cutest turkey cupcakes for Sam's Thanksgiving party at school today.
Arent they cute????, also some pics from his party today. Sam was so sweet when I got there, he said " hey everyone this is my mom"! "Mom will you sit beside me?" How sweet it broke my heart, Im sure it wont be long before he wont be saying that so I enjoyed it while I could! :) :)





~Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that it didn't happen this month but I do trust in God's timing and I know you do too. Your faith shines through your blog so much.

I love Nashville, looks like y'all had a great time.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

The Exciting "E" Sisters said...

I am praying for you during this time. I have several riends that have walked this same road recently and it is rough. Just remember God's timing is always perfect