The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Monday, December 1, 2008

SO Busy......

I have been so busy, there's been no time to blog! I LOVE this time of the year, except for the hustle and bustle of it all, thats what makes it go by to fast!
Wish we could all just slow down and enjoy it more because the holidays come and go so fast. Thanksgiving has come and gone, it was a great one! I sure missed my Paw Paw though, this is the second holiday season without him and it doesnt get any easier. We spent it with family and ate entirely too much! Very proud of myself, I stayed home on Fri. and didnt even go shopping, first time ever! We are completely done with Sams presents now I need to shop for everyone else.......

Well how did all of you BAMA fans enjoy the Iron Bowl, I absolutley loved it!
ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE!

It snowed here today, Sam absolutely loved that, got some cute pics of him running around in it! BRRRR, its really cold though!

Well not alot to blog about, just felt like I needed to update my page a little.

Hope everyone is getting in the Christmas spirit!

Here are some recent pics from thanksgiving.........

playing a little football after thanksgiving dinner
My sweet MawMaw Daisy and sister Christi
Chad and Sam

Sam and his best buddy in the world, his cousin Wes, my nephew, arent they both cuties

Me and my doodlebug


~Jenn

No comments: