The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

Well its been a while since I have posted anything, we have been unbelievably busy! I have so many pictures to post but will wait and make a slide show later.
We have so enjoyed the month of December, we have taken Sam to so many fun Christmas events, and truly enjoyed teaching Sam the true meaning of Christmas this year. He has been so into the story of the birth of Jesus and gets so excited every time he sees a nativity scene, he says "mom, look, look, its baby Jesus, and he has sang away in a manger over and over, I think that is his favorite, its so sweet to hear him sing it. Christmas through a childs eyes is AMAZING. Anyways, unfortunately my sweet baby Sam is sick, he has a horrible throat infection with the great ole white stuff on his throat and cant breathe, he has been on antibiotics since Mon. and I just hope and pray he gets to feeling better soon, so he can enjoy all the goodies Santa is gonna leave for him tomorrow night!!!!!

Well I just want to wish everyone a VeRy MeRrY CHRISTmas!! Hope everyone has a great time with their families and gets lots of goodies from good ole St. Nick! Be Safe if you are gonna be traveling!



Most of all I want to thank you dear heavenly father for all of my wonderful blessings you have given my, I thank you so much for your son Jesus as we celebrate his birth during this holiday season. I pray for all of my family and friends who dont know you, that this may be the Christmas that you draw them to you! We miss PawPaw so much right now, but know he is with you dear Lord, please help MawMaw through these next few days as she misses him so badly! In your precious sons name, JESUS! Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your precious family!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)