The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Monday, May 18, 2009

Our weekend and some other random thoughts....

A busy weekend for sure... full of 2 t-ball games, both of which our little Meridianville Diamonbacks won, birthday parties, and church. Sam is so proud of his self and his team mates for winning both games this weekend. I have to say Chad and I are enjoying it I think as much as Sam is!! Its just so much fun to see Sam learning to play ball and being so serious about it and they are just too cute in those little uniforms!! We have this week pretty much off from t-ball, just practice, no games this weekend I guess due to Memorial day weekend.


Saturday one of Sams buddies from church and school had a birthday party at Southerlands train store. There was a clown, magic tricks, and lots of fun for the kids. Sam really enjoyed it! Just a trip to the train store makes Sams day, he loves that store. If you've never been you should check it out. Its a great toy store, you can always find cute things there and not just the ordianary toys from wal-mart or toys r us. Here are a few pics of Sam with his buddies.





Today started the last week for Sam to go to pre-k. His last day is Thurs. Its really making me sad..... Im definitely SO excited that summer is here and we are gonna have so much fun. But just to know that my little sweet Sam will be a Kindergartner....... its breaking my heart!!! New school, new friends, new teacher. I know this all part of it and I will make it but still it is sad! What if we dont have anymore children this may be a first but also a last. I just want time to slow down... its just going by too fast! Here are a few older pics of Sam, I sure wish he was still this little!



This is Sam with my PawPaw the fall before PawPaw passed away. I still miss him so much!
Well I know this post was alot of just random rambling but thats why I love doing this blog so much!! Its just a great way to share whats on your mind.
Hope everyone is having a great Monday.... can you believe how cold it was this morning???? I thought summer was just around the corner!



3 comments:

Amy said...

I need to come see Sam play so I can live vicariously through you!! I love having girls, but sometimes a t-ball game sounds so fun :)

one BleSSed gal! said...

Those pictures are so cute...especially the one of your PawPaw & Sam! It is sad how quickly time flies, but I must say that every stage gets more fun. I know that's hard to believe, but it's so true! I'll get sad & nostalgic & think things can't possibly get better & then we move on to an even better stage! I promise =)

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Thanks for making me feel better Joy!

Amy, sometimes I feel the same way when I'm reading your blog, I love that I have the sweetest Moma's boy ever but how I would love to play princess or have a tea party sometimes :) You just come watch Sam play T-ball anytime!