The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Happy Mothers Day

Well Im a little late sharing my Mothers Day with you but our DSL modem has been down and we just got a new one last night. Its amazing how much you miss when you dont check your computer for a few days, emails and blogs.... I had alot of reading to catch up on!
Hope everyone had a great Mothers day, I know I sure did! Chad and Sam did great! They took me out to lunch Sat. since we knew Sunday we would be busy all day with all of our family. When we sat down to eat Chad said come on Sam lets go wash our hands and when they came back to the table they had beautiful pink roses for me and Sam said "Happy Mothers Day Mom". I was surprised :) How sweet......
Sunday they surprised me with a gift certificate to the spa at the Westin at Bridge Street for a 50 minute massage, manicure, and pedicure. Since we didnt really ever get to celebrate my birthday or anniversary a few weeks ago I think Chad made up for it on Mothers Day. I know I cant wait for that massage!! Thank you Chad and Sam, I love you!
Then we went to church and then to my MawMaw's for lunch, all of our family was there. It was a great Mothers day with my mom & mawmaw whom I am so thankful for . There was the yummiest cake ever that I will have to share the recipe later... it was a Hershey bar cake and I think it has to be one of the best cakes I've ever eaten! Later that afternoon we went to Chads moms for a while and that finished up our Mothers Day celebration.I am so thankful that I get to be a Mother to the sweetest little boy ever! There is nothing better!





1 comment:

Amy said...

You sure do have two sweet men in your life! I just love how Sam signed the card - too cute!!

Amy