The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday






5 comments:

Ashley said...

I have to ask, where did you find the Spiderman Floaties? My little boy would love those!
Ashley :)

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

We got the arm floaties last year, and I think they came from the dollar store :)

gabgirl said...

little mr. spiderman is TOO cute~

Ashley said...

I"ll have to check it out, I actually got some fabric floaties from Wal-Mart this week and they slide on and off really good, plus they have a velcro strap to tighten them as well.

Memaw Barbie said...

Great photos of two awesome little boys!!! Blessings