The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This has been such a long and busy week but today I am so thankful.......
Thankful that Sam really seems to be enjoying Kindergarten still :) makes it so much easier to get him up in the mornings if he is eager to go!! So very thankful for this past Sunday at church when he was baptised!! It was SO AWESOME to see my baby so happy to show others how happy he is that he knows Jesus is his savior!! Thankful for a Beth Moore bible study that started up at church, its called Living Beyond Yourself. I had a great time at the first bible study meeting!! I am learning so much already from the study and find myself wanting to keep going in the book once I get started. If you have never tried a Beth Moore study you really should give it a try, she in wonderful. This weekend I am actually going with some friends to see her and Travis Cottrell ( he sings awesome praise and worship) at a local church, it will be via a live simulcast but I cant wait!! It will be a great time and I am so thankful to be able to go, I really feel like I need it right now!!!!
So very thankful that Barbara's daddy was able to come of the ventilator this week. http://memawbarbie.blogspot.com/ I remember all to well going through that with my PawPaw and its not fun seeing them on a vent!! Barbara and Laura, I am praying for your daddy and grandfather and so thankful that God has already answered so many prayers for him this week!
Well as I said this has been a BuSy week and theres lots to do.... dont forget to be THANKFUL!

No comments: