The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Thursday, October 29, 2009

HaPpY 33rd BirThDaY!!! and GiGi's CuPcAkEs

Happy 33rd birthday to my wonderful hubby. I hope you had a great birthday yesterday and looking forward to sharing many many more with you! You are my rock and I dont know what I would do without you. I love you!!


We had church last night so not much time for celebration but we did have time to open a present and have some much awaited GiGi's cupcakes http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/
There has been so much talk about these cupcakes that we had been wanting to try them and yesterday was the perfect time!! Chad had nutty buddy, Sam had kiddie kake, and I had midnight magic chocolate chip. Oh my goodness...... they were delicious but SO rich!! Sam couldnt even eat half of his half that I gave him. If you havent tryed them yet, check out their website. Each day they have different ones and on the website it tells you the daily menu. I want to try the Tiramisu next time!! Looking forward to celebrating some more tonight at Rosies!!




















No comments: