The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Friday, October 23, 2009

Tate Farms with friends 2009




Well unfortunately the rain is back today but we have had some BeAuTiFuL weather this week. Wednesday was a perfect day to head to tate farms with friends and that is exactly what we did after the kids got out of school. Laura and I have been friends since high school and I just love that we have 2 boys the same age that can be buddies!! So off we went... Me, Sam, Laura, and her 2 boys Thomas and Cooper. The boys had such a great time. I think Sam could go there every day and just play... the hay maze, tire swings, climbing up in a barn and sliding down, playing with bunnies, puppies, pigs, and goats, rollin around in corn, ridin the corn train... what more could you ask for?!? So much fun!! You all know that I am picture crazy, so Im sorry for always postin so many pics!! But soon Im gonna print my blog and I want these pics to be in there, seein that I am SO behind on my scrapbooks my blog kinda takes the place of them for now anyways!!

Hope everyone has and AWESOME weekend and ROLL TIDE ROLL all over them Good ol Rocky Top Boys!! ((Laura, that should get a comment out of ya.... had a great time at Tate farms))



in the hay maze

loved hearing all of their little giggles while swingin on the tire swing


hangin out in the barn with the goats

me, sam, and the bunny.... bless those poor bunnies, those kids were just squeezing em half to death


in the corn

gotta get this pic every year to see how much you've grown

our ninja turtles

sam LoVeS the corn train


me, sam, thomas, cooper, and laura

laura and her boys

me and my sweet sam

time to go home......

did anyone see this beautiful sunrise Thursday morning?? It was the most beautiful sunrise i've ever seen.... God is so good :)



No comments: