The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

~Halloween 2009~

I am little under the weather, woke up yesterday morning with a horrible sore throat and no voice!! Poor Sam, I think it scared him that my voice was gone, he seemed real concerned and kept asking me how I was going to get it back!! Thanks to my wonderful hubby who took the day off work yesterday and took care of the WHOLE day so I could stay in bed. Feelin a little better today so I wanted to share our Halloween pics! I think I had the cutest Batman ever!!! We had a great time with friends at MeMaw Barbies house http://memawbarbie.blogspot.com/.... hotdogs, green ghoulade, and lots of other goodies. Then the kids hit the neighborhood to trick or treat. It was a chilly night out there. Im thinkin a combination of being out in the cold night air and my good ol fall allergies is why im not feeling so great but we had a GREAT halloween! Enjoyed lookin at all of your little goblins pics too!



Batman to the rescue!!
SuCh a PoSer!!

i will treasure this pic with mawmaw forever!!






checkin out my green ghoulade





the super heros


the whole gang minus another captain america




checkin out all the loot



3 comments:

one BleSSed gal! said...

What fun & how cute is your Batman! Hope you're feeling better soon! I was worried while we were out trick-or-treating that at least one of us would end up with the crud, but we're good so far =)

FireWife425 said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Batman is sooo cute!!

:-) Nikki

Deidre said...

love the pics.
hope you are feeling better today.