The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Love Month Day 9

February 9
What do I love today???
I loved seeing Sam have such a good time and being so proud of himself!!!
Tonight we went to Sci-Quest which is a local science museum for children..... because Sam won a contest on our local news WHNT-19. The contest is called Sketch the Sky, children are to draw a picture and send in to the weatherman. Each night he selects the best one for that day and shows it on the news. Then all the winners for that month get to go to a pizza party at Sci-Quest with the weatherman and the highlight for Sam.... be on T.V. =)
He knew MawMaw, Aunt Christi, and Granny Sue would all be watching him on the news tonight and he was so proud of his picture that won him the chance to go!
He kept saying "Mom was I really on T.V.??? and " I want to be a weatherman when I grow up"
Loved it!!
Here are some pics of our future weather forecaster or artist not sure which =)






Sam's pic he sent in, he drew it the night of the Huntsville tornado Silly Sam

Checkin out Sci-Quest
Yes Sam you are on LIVE T.V.Getting ready to give the weather forecast

Sam and Spencer Denton (WHNT-19 weather anchor)


Sam.... so proud of his sketch the sky pic!!





3 comments:

one BleSSed gal! said...

What fun! Way to go Sam...I love your picture! I hate that I missed him on the news =(

The HoneaBees said...

AWWW-I was watching this and then someone wanted more goldfish and I didn't get to see Sam! How cute!!

Amy said...

Way to go Sam!!!