The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Friday, February 19, 2010

Catchin up from Valentines

Well... finally wanted to post some pics from our Valentines weekend. A little late huh?? I just havent been in a bloggin mood, been reading everyones just couldnt get myself to post. Anyways it was great. We made Valentine cookie pops for Sams school party. Chad and I had a wonderful date night, out to Outback and then to the movies to see Dear John (which is my new fav movie and would love to see again). Then a day with my family at MawMaw's which had to include some of her wonderful cooking =) It was wonderful!! Chad and I dont usually buy for each other on Valentines, just a card and then the date night out was perfect. But of course I got a wonderful surprise anyways Sam got me(with the help of my sweet hubby) the cutest Precious Moments figurine to add to my collection.... a little boy holding a heart that says "I love you with all my heart" LOVED it!! Chad started buying me Precious Moments way back when we first started dating and now I have a huge collection. Now he lets Sam give them to me, great memories with each and every one of them!!

Sam fixin his valentines for his friends
valentine pops for sam's class
sam and his "girlfriend"


Kindergarten class

sam with his valentine goodies!! sadly didnt get a pic of me and my hubby =(

love my sam


What more could a girl want?!?!?!




2 comments:

one BleSSed gal! said...

spending valentine's with those you love the most...i don't think a girl could want any more :)

Beth said...

You are VERY blessed!! I'll go with you to see "Dear John" if you want to go again! I can't drag my hubby there to save his life!!!