The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Thursday, March 18, 2010

HaPpY 6th BiRtHdAy SAM!!

Today six years ago my life was forever changed!! God blessed me with more than I could ever have imagined. We prayed and prayed for this sweet little baby that came into our lives on this day and I thank God more and more for him every day! Sam you are growing up way to fast but these 6 years with you have been the best. Cant imagine what life would even be like without you!! You truly are the sweetest little boy I know. You are SO outgoing, never meet a stranger, getting smarter and smarter every day! You are reading now and loving to do math problems, think you are gonna be like your daddy when it comes to math! When we are riding in the car you are constantly saying "guess what ? + ? = " So proud of all that you have learned this year in Kindergarten!! Most of all I love your caring and loving spirit =)
The things you are in to are SPORTS, legos and your Dsi/Wii. Although I love how you convince me to be "in to" legos too, I seem to be the one putting them together and you play with them, thats ok though, I think I like putting them together too!
It makes me sad that you are growing up so fast and you arent my little baby anymore, really sad when I think this means you are halfway to 12! Where has the time gone?!!? Please let it slow down just a little!
Well I hear you waking up so its time to sing Happy Birthday and have another fun day celebrating! Happy 6th Bithday, Love you More and More!!
pics i took of sam couple of weeks ago downtown huntsville =)








4 comments:

FireWife425 said...

Happy 6th Birthday Sam!!

& great pics!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

His pictures are wonderful!! He is such a handsome young man! I hope that he has a very happy birthday.

one BleSSed gal! said...

HaPPy HaPPy Birthday Sam!

I love those pictures...especially the one with the silly face. Those are always my faves :)

Amy said...

Been out of town and just saw this post. Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! Love the pictures!