The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun Day For A Field Trip

Sam and his class have been learning all about the solar system since the beginning of January. Sam LoVeS science, so he has had lots of fun doing a science project this month on the solar system and getting to go the Space and Rocket Center this month on a school field trip.
I know I have said this before, but I am so thankful that I get to go and be with Sam to all of his school activities and be there for all those memories. I know it probaly wont be to much longer that he'd rather not ALWAYS have this crazy moma at everything with my camera in his and his friends faces all the time :) Luckily this year his teacher has asked me to come and take pics of all of the activities so I just use that excuse as far as the pics :)

FuN TiMeS




{silly boys}

{getting ready to do the rock wall climb}


{whoo-hoo Sam, you made it to the top}


couldnt leave this one out... {best buds}



{and last, the science project}





No comments: