The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Monday, February 7, 2011

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always Psalm~105:4

Today I went for my cycle day 11 ultrasound and blood work. The words out of the nurses mouth as she did my ultrasound were "Whew, girl!!!...." I already had a feeling, as I have felt fullness and crampy the last 2 days. She said I had a "whole crop" of follicles on my ovaries!! 10 of them on my Right side... So after 7 nights of fertility shots, they have done their job to say the least!! Wednesday will be the day for the IUI..... I appreciate all prayers from you guys!! I have enough fertility meds for one more cycle after this one if this doesnt work. After that we are done with the treatments.

"You can have as much of Me and my Peace as you want, through thousands of correct choices each day. The most persistent choice you face is whether to trust Me or to worry. You will never run out of things to worry about, but you can choose, to trust Me no matter what. I am an ever-present help in trouble. Trust Me, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea. Psalm 46~1:2

These are words from my devotional that I read for Saturdays devotion. What a peace I have right now. I may never ever know why God has brought me through this valley of infertility but I know one thing, through it HE has brought me closer to Him. I cant explain how much....my Faith, my Trust, it has never been stronger. It has gotten so much easier to let the worries go. I wont say that they arent still in the back of my mind and yes, if it doesnt happen again this month I will be let down and discouraged but today I know I trust him. He is ever so present, He has already answered prayers by showing us improvements in some of the issues that have caused us to be unable get to get pregnant to begin with. As I continue to wait I choose to trust Him and not worry. He has got this, I know!! and no matter what the outcome I will still trust Him.


God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine. Ephesians~3:20


1 comment:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

WOW, the prayers and shots are definitely working! Praying hard for you!