The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Monday, March 9, 2009

Melissa??? Dancing with the stars???




Just a note for all you bachelor fans..... Melissa has supposively signed up to be on dancing with the stars, I hope she does well!! I still cant believe I let myself get so invloved in the Bachelor, I really dont watch alot of TV, not even sure if I will be able to watch the season premire of Dancing with the stars tonight! But after all Melissa had to go through, I hope she does well on the show!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

~Jennifer

No comments: