The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Monday, May 9, 2011

One of life's GREATEST BleSSings....to be a Mother!!

HaPpY MoThErS DaY!!

What an absolutely fantastic mothers day weekend I had!! I spent it with all the people who mean so much to me...FaMiLy!! I am bleSSed beyond words with the sweetest most precious son ever. Without him I wouldnt be a mom and to God I am so very thankful for him!! Sam recently {finally} learned to ride his bike. I love to ride bikes so while we were out looking for Sam a new bike I told Chad I would love for all 3 of us to have bikes so we could ride together. Well guess what I got for Mothers day.....a new bike. After a wonderful lunch out with my 2 boys to Connors {{yummy}} I was so excited to go out to the madison greenway on Saturday and all 3 of us go for a ride. It was GREAT, the weather couldnt have been more perfect and you gotta love the honeysuckle fragrance that feels the air right now!!
Hate to say we didnt make it out with one little scraped up kneee, but Sam is doing great and loving it!! We spent Friday night with Chads mother along with pizza & GiGi's cupcakes. Sunday was spent with my family at my moms. Hamburger/hotdogs on the grill. the afternoon spent on the screened in porch with family while sam played ball and on the tire swing. Oh, I almost forgot.....homemade strawberry ice cream. It was a FaBuLoUs day! Then it was home for another bike ride through the neighborhood and an end to a wonderful weekend! I am so thankful & BleSSed. Hope all of you had a wonderful Mothers Day with your loved ones!!


our new rides
my sweet sweaty dirty little boy
me, my mom, & sister
My nephew Wes & Sam. Sam LOVES his cousin Wes & when he is home Sam is he shadow till he leaves :)
sooooo much fun!
my sunshine!! me & mawmaw


No comments: