The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Thursday, May 5, 2011

What a week?!?!


Today is Chad's first day back to work & Sam's 2nd day back to school after being off for a whole week after the tornados that hit Alabama on April 27. That will be a day that everyone in the south will never ever forget. There has just been devestation beyond anyones imagination!! As I sit here in my quiet house this morning missing my boys who are off getting back to some sense of normalcy my heart continues to break for those who have lost everything in our community & in our state. A week without power, a mangled trampoline, losing what was in my fridge.... these are just so small compared to what people have lost....I just cant help but feel guilty yet so very very thankful for God's blessings on our lives. I am SO THANKFUL that He protected us, my family, & freinds during such a horrible tragedy! I will continue to Pray.Pray.Pray & Pray some more in the days ahead for all who have lost so much and ask that you will do the same!! Also, words are not enough to express the thankfullness I have for all the workers (EMT's, police, firefighters, our linemen with the Huntsville Utilities, TVA, volunteers, everyone that has worked so hard this past week) We appreciate all that you have done so much!!

No comments: