The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun family weekend and still hope that this could be the month........












We had a great weekend, Fri. night we were off to see the Monster Truck show at the agribition center in huntsville, one of Sams favorites, he loves some monster trucks! He had a great time, and I think that Chad enjoyed it just as much, he went to many of these in his childhood, so he was explaining it all to Sam. I have to say it was pretty action packed and entertaining! I think Sams favorite was being able to go down in the "pit" to see the trucks up close and wave his checkered flag and get all the drivers autogrpahs!

Sat. it was time to go have my bloodwork drawn again, I just keep praying every month that this will be the month we will find out we are pregnant......... I know, in God's time, its just hard to stay positive! After my bloodwork, we were off to have lunch and then to Best Buy, we are still looking for a Wii game system but everyone is still sold out from Christmas, I want the wii fit so bad!!!

Well my hubby is calling me to make him some coffee, it is so cold here, i wish it would snow, but we never get it around here...... Everyone have a great week!

~Jennifer

No comments: