The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Friday, January 2, 2009

A Happy New Year....... a few resolutions.... and one new years wish


Last night we went out to eat with family for New Years to Logans, we had a great time, its always fun when you are with the people you love.







Wes and Anna with our sweet Sam. Wes is my nephew and Anna is his girlfriend or should I say Sam's girlfriend, he loves her!!! And so do we!! They were home from college!



My sister Christi having a good time and her husband Timmy

My mom and step dad Frankie








2009 Resolutions
I always have new year resolutions but have a hard time sticking to and following through with them......... Here they are.......

1)spend more time reading my bible,in prayer, and being faithful to my savior Jesus Christ and know that hes gonna take care of all the rest!!!

2)I lost about 40 lbs about a year and half ago and I really need to get back to sticking to that diet,Ive gained about 10 back! its only gonna help my fertility issues!!!!!

3)follow through with my resolutions

There is probaly more that I could list but no.1 is the most important and I know whatever else I need help with, as long as I follow my no.1 resolution, he will help me with the rest.

My Wish for 2009 is that we would be blessed with a healthy pregnancy, I would love for 2009 to be the year that we could welcome a new little one into our family, as I have said before I know its in Gods hands and in his time it will happen!!

I hope all of you will turn to God with your 2009 resolutions and know that with him you can do it!

And finally I posted some Christmas pictures in the post below!
~Jennifer~

No comments: