The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Thirteen



I saw this today on a blog that I follow http://raisingfutureesthers.blogspot.com/ and thought Oh how fun to list 13 reasons I love being Sam's mommy.........

1)because he is my first and only child and I just love him more than I could ever express!

2)because I get to hold him in the mornings when he wakes up and snuggle and give him kisses, he's so sweet when he wakes up in the mornings with his crazy hair sticking up every where.


3)I love to watch his outgoing friendly personality, he will talk to and carry on a conversation with anyone, all the adults at church always talk about how he talks to them.

4)because he is such a caring loving little boy.

5)because hes definitley a momma's boy



6)because he wants to be just like his daddy and what a great example that is!



7)because Im getting to watch him learn about Jesus every day, at home, at school and at church. I love that he wants to learn more and more about him, he's so proud of his bible with "his" name on it, couldnt wait to show it to EVERYONE when he got it!

8)I love listening to him memorize and recite his bible verses for school and AWANAS every week and hope he will always hide GODS word in his little heart!


9)I love to smell him when he's just gotten a bath (Johnsons bedtime bath lavender scent) ( Im like you Deidre, think I will give him a bath with this as long as I can)



10) I love to listen to him pray at night, especially when he says a prayer about PawPaw (whom went to be with Jesus a year and half ago) and to help MawMaw with her back pain. One night after praying, he knows how much I miss PawPaw and he said "Mommy you can pretend Im PawPaw if you want too" How sweet, it just broke my heart!


11) because we get to watch scooby doo every night at 7:30, Chad and I loved scooby doo when we were little, so we all love watching it together!

12) because I get to teach him right from wrong and then see him follow through with it.

13) because he is soooo CUTE!

2 comments:

Memaw Barbie said...

What a lucky little boy. Blessings

Lorie said...

How sweet!
He is a lucky boy to have such a wonderful Mommy!
Still praying this is the year for you!
Be Blessed!
Lorie