The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Monday, January 24, 2011

IT's the 100th day of ScHooL....Already?!?!

Today Sam and his class celebrated the 100th day of school. Miss Hogan always plans fun activities!! They had to bring 100 of any item they chose but it had to fit in their bag they were given...then their was a checklist to describe what was in their bag to the class and see if anyone could guess.... Sam took 100 baseball cards and one of his buddies guessed it right off =)
Another fun activity, Miss Hogan had 5 containers that each contained a different item and a different amount... animal crackers, gummi bears, goldfish, marshmallows, and pumpkin seeds. The kids each had a turn to guess which one contained 100. Nobody got it, but it was fun!! Then it was snack time... strawberry cream cheese cupcakes....mmm, good!

When he got home from school today I loved reading what he wrote in his 100 book....
I can eat 100 "popcorn"
I can lift 100 "books"
I can make 100 "gummi bears"
If I had 100 dollars, I would by a "car"
Having 100 "dinosaur" could be a real problem!
In 100 years I hope that I can "read"


Too FUNNY!!!

I Love being able to be a part of all these little fun school day memories with Sam =)











1 comment:

Memaw Barbie said...

Love your sweet family and I love the photos. You're such a good mommy to your precious little boy. He is truly blessed. Love ya sweet Jennifer. blessings