The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-9

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger
- author unknown

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On this pillow you will find...

a teensy, tiny tooth of mine....
so proud to finally lose another tooth!! it had been a whole year since he lost the first 2!!

On this pillow you will find
A teensy, tiny tooth of mine.
So while I sleep where
dreams are made,
Let's see if you
can make a trade.
On this pillow I will lay,
the little tooth I lost today.
Please, dear fairy,
tonight as I sleep
leave me a coin.
My tooth you can keep.
- Author Unknown

notice this pillow is in the hallway outside of Sam's bedroom door...he's scared for the tooth fairy to come in his room ;)



1 comment:

one BleSSed gal! said...

I laughed when I saw his pillow outside his room, but then I felt sorry for him! Hope the Tooth Fairy honored his wishes & left him some loot outside the door :)